Ramadan With Marriott brings together 21 participating Marriott International properties in the UAE to Care. Share. Give. this Holy Month, embedding the importance to care for others, share long lasting memories and give to those in need.
Guests can enjoy 2-4-1 Iftars in more than 20 dining venues throughout the first week of Ramadan, as well as create memorable family and friend’s experiences with the group offer of two free Iftars or Suhoors available to bookings of eight people or more from the second week of the Holy Month.
Additionally, to give back to the community, participating hotels will be donating a portion of their Iftar proceeds to the Al Jalila Foundation.
Ramadan with Marriott brings together an array of dining experiences across a prestigious range of hotels, all easily accessible to diners on one centralised online platform. Visitors to RamadanwithMarriott.com can search by cuisine, experience, location and deal to select their perfect dining moment this Holy Month.
Hotels in the UAE partaking in the Ramadan With Marriott campaign include:
- The Abu Dhabi EDITION
- Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
- The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
- Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi
- The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
- W Dubai – The Palm
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
- Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Green Community
- Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
- Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek
- Aloft Me’aisam, Dubai
- Aloft City Centre Deira, Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers
- Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa
- Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
- The Ritz-Carlton Dubai International Financial Centre
- Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa
- Four Points by Sheraton Sharjah
Marriott International offers a diverse collection of unique and authentic dining experiences suited to all tastes, meaning diners can savour their favourite Ramadan memories with traditional dishes or create new ones by experiencing Ramadan food with a twist.
From the lavish iftar buffet at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi to a bespoke spice route concept at the Four Points by Sheraton Sharjah, there is a dining moment for everyone across the Emirates.