Whether you are loved up this Valentine’s day, everyone will be gifted a rose. Gifting plants or flowers is the norm for Valentine’s Day, but what about a plant-based gift that your loved one can actually savour?
According to Deliveroo, orders of vegan cuisine have increased by 85% in Dubai over the past six months alone. So, to ensure the local foodies have something special to indulge in on the most romantic day of the year, Deliveroo has just the thing for you!
They have teamed up with innovative healthy concept Wild & The Moon to create a Valentine’s Day rose-infused dessert: Love Scone, The Endless Love.
With one of the top food trends of 2019 being healthy desserts, Wild & The Moon’s 100% organic, plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free yet delicious offerings are good for you and the planet.
Bringing a little nature into our busy lives, the especially created Love Scone is made of almonds, coconut, raspberries, rose water, topped with vanilla cashew cream. For AED 25, this lovely delight will be available from Deliveroo from 14 February for one week only.
For anyone in Dubai wanting to give the gift of a rose this Valentine’s Day to woo their special someone, Deliveroo has plenty more dishes to get sparks flying… with the most amazing rose-infused dishes:
- Kissed By A Rose – Gossip Café & Desserts
- Rose Milk Cake – Karak House
- Kulfi Falooda – Gazebo
- La Vie En Rose Nutmylk – Wild & The Moon
- Pink LemonAID – Essentially
- Rice Pudding – Reem Al Bawadi
- Rose Milk Toast – Sarabeth’s
- Shahi Tukda Fried bread with rose water – Gazebo
- Zafrani Chicken Tikka with saffron and rose water – Swaadish
- Signature rose croissant – The Hamptons Café